Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Name that Tune - 5/13/11

Today's featured puzzle from Arkansas makes all the hours I spent watching TV growing up time well spent.  Some of these were actually before my time, but I had a lot of fun working on the puzzle.  Try your luck with these:

Theme Songs

Tomorrow we'll try another round of  "name that tune" in a different style.

1 comment:

  1. That was hard! I was able to figure out enough songs and guess at a couple of letters (one of which was a slam-dunk). I have a puzzles solved now for 37 of 50 states. I copy all the "Success!" pages to Evernote (a great free app/program).

    ReplyDelete