Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Geocaching by the Stars - 12/6/11

Some days it seems like I can solve every puzzle I look at, and other days I can't get numbers to shake out anywhere.  Some days I spot the cache in the first spot I look, and others, I go around in circles for what feels like hours.  Wouldn't it be great to have psychic knowledge of which days are good for puzzling or caching and which days to avoid?  Today's puzzle from Australia includes horoscopes for:

Geocaching by the Stars

Tomorrow we'll be in New Hampshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment