Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Resolution - 1/1/12

Happy New Year!  I started 2011 with the idea of a little daily blog, sharing fun and interesting geocaching puzzles with whoever out there might be interested.  Would I really be able to make it for a full year?  Would anyone even look at it?  Well, it turned out that, although it was a lot of work, I really did enjoy scouting out all those puzzles, and there actually is a nice group of folks that have enjoyed looking at them with me.  It has been a real treat to hear from puzzlers all over the place with your encouragement, suggestions, and stories of caches you've sought out (or new caches you've created) because of  puzzles you saw mentioned here. 

I originally had not envisioned continuing beyond the one-year mark, but don't see any compelling reason to stop now.  However, I might change things up a little, including featuring a "re-run" every now and then. As I previously mentioned, the "bonus" puzzle making & solving tools will no longer run weekly.  

So, please keep your suggestions coming, and let's see where the next year will take us together. - Jen_Ithaca ("j" of teamajk)


Today, from Michigan, I offer you a New Year's:

Resolution

Tomorrow we'll be back in Virginia.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary! I enjoy checking out the puzzles each day and trying to solve some of them. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice puzzle that did not take too long to solve.
    I have started from the 1st of Jan so I need to cache up.
    Canary_Dan

    ReplyDelete