Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dallas - 6/20/12

Do you remember the summer that the question on everyone's mind was "Who shot J.R.?"  I'm old enough to remember it, but at that time  Dallas was forbidden fruit for me.  I was old enough to be aware of its popularity but too young to be allowed to watch.  I got caught up in it when I was a bit older, and thought last week's premiere of the continuing story was a real hoot.  In honor of all the memories it brought back, I bring you (from Texas, of course):

Dallas

Tomorrow we'll be in North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment