Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Read My Lips - 1/30/13

Today's puzzle from the United Kingdom involves a story about a dog and some smart squirrels.  I remember a smart squirrel from when I was growing up.  My mom would often put out stale crackers for the squirrels on our back porch, and it got to where one would come look in the window to see if we were there, and then rattle the storm door to get her attention so she'd put out a snack.  Enjoy the puzzle:

Read My Lips

Tomorrow we'll check out another puzzle in the United Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment