Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, July 26, 2013

The Other Guys DNF - 7/26/13

I recently passed through Hershey, PA, and loved seeing the names of some of the streets there.  I can just imagine being able to give these directions to my house:  "From Chocolate Avenue, go south on Cocoa Avenue, then west on Almond Drive and around to Goodbar Court." Yum.  Just like those street names caught my eye, this puzzle from the same area caught my eye because of its name.  It's always fun to find a cache that:

The Other Guys DNF

Tomorrow we'll be in Canada's Alberta province.

No comments:

Post a Comment