Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

1000 Days of Geocaching Puzzle of the Day - 9/26/13


Today marks the 1000th day of the Geocaching Puzzle of the Day.  What started out as a challenge to myself to see if I could solve a good puzzle for every day of the year has turned into an almost three year long odyssey - and what a fun trip it has been.  While it's also been a lot of work, I have really enjoyed  seeking out clever, unique, and intricate puzzles written by wonderfully creative people, many of whom I have had the pleasure of chatting with via e-mail, and some of whom I've even been able to meet in person.

Since many cachers mark the 1000 cache milestone with a golden ammo can, I thought it would be fun to share a golden ammo puzzle with you.  I originally had a different puzzle in mind, but since I recently celebrated my 1000th find with a fun golden ammo can puzzle puzzle created by Ithacadoodle (one of the puzzlers who got me into this hobby in the first place), I hope you'll indulge me for sharing:

teamajk's GOLDEN SLICE OF PI

Tomorrow we'll hang around in central New York another day.


2 comments:

  1. Woot! Woot! Congrats on the milestone! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GPOTD has been a wonderful source of inspiration for me. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete