Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Get Crafty - 1/9/14

Over the holidays I started a project using a technique I hadn't done in quite a while.  It got me thinking about puzzle possibilities and when I looked, sure enough I found today's California puzzle:

Joani's Crafty Cache - Crochet

Tomorrow we'll have another puzzle in California.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting and for maintaining this blog. Wish I could come hunt in Ithaca as well. :)

    - JJ (cache owner)

    ReplyDelete