Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

What Peeves You? - 2/9/14

Part of today's puzzle states, "Puzzles have a way of dividing an audience."  Isn't that the truth?  There are plenty of people who won't do puzzles at all, but even within the puzzling crowd there can be a wide variety of opinions about the merits of a particular puzzle.  What peeves me is when people write logs complaining about not liking a puzzle, or calling it a "guess what I'm thinking" puzzle.  People work very hard constructing their puzzles and if a constructive criticism is warranted, it could be sent to the CO privately rather than posted for the world to see.   As my mother always said, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."   That's my two cents.  I'm hoping today's puzzle won't leave you saying:

I'm So Peeved!

Tomorrow we'll be in Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment