Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Nurikabe - 3/12/14

Today's puzzle continues the Japanese theme from yesterday's puzzle.  It is part of a series from Canada's province of Nova Scotia which I've featured here before, but I had never done this one until I recently went on a hunt for some paper and pencil puzzles to take to my daughter's long swim meet.  The wikpedia link in the puzzle is supposed to point here.  Have some logical fun with:

JLP1: Nurikabe

Tomorrow, another of my pencil and paper finds, this one from Massachusetts.


No comments:

Post a Comment