Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Crossword Cipher - 6/18/14

Today's puzzle features a character I was very familiar with in my youth, along with a crossword puzzle type I had not seen before.  This is another of those caches that sounds like there is a lot more fun to be had on site after the puzzle is solved at home.  If I ever get to Mississippi I hope I can follow up and make the find for:

Nancy Drew #3: The Clue in the Crossword Cipher

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment