Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

An Interesting Beginning - 7/9/14

Today's featured puzzle has a fun history that I'm surprised I haven't shared here before, and it fits in perfectly with my theme of "inspired puzzles" this week (ones that either were definitely inspired by puzzles featured here, or possibly could have been).  I know this one was inspired by a puzzle I featured here, because the CO of the original puzzle (which is actually overseas) made the find on today's New York City puzzle and discusses the connection in the log.  I'll probably never get to make the find on the original, but making the find on this one was a special treat, knowing of the connection:

It Begins At the Girls Gate

Tomorrow we'll be in Delaware.

No comments:

Post a Comment