Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Where It Ends - 8/28/14

Today's California puzzle is called:

Where It Ends

... Figuring out where it ends is always a tricky thing to do.  I'm committed to keeping the blog going through the end of the year, but am starting to consider whether it will continue in 2015. 12/31/14 will mark 4 full years of GPOTD, which is a long time. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the puzzles I've featured and the many puzzlers I have met along the way, but every once in a while having deadlines to meet starts to feel like work.  Continuing might mean changing some things up a little, but I'll see how it goes and keep you posted.  I'd still love to find a guest or co-puzzle picker/blogger to work with if anyone is interested.

Tomorrow we'll be in central New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment