Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Death Row - 10/1/14

Today's California puzzle was chosen in honor of its creator because I'm excited to be able to share with you that The Rat's new book becomes available for Kindle today. Congratulations, Russ! (Note: a paperback edition is also available ... I ordered one for myself but Santa is going to have to hide it really well if he expects me not to read it before Christmas.)  If you like, you can read more about Cliff Knowles' latest adventure here.   I have it on good authority that there is an explanation for one of the Rat's active puzzle caches in the book, but it's not the one I'm featuring today, which is:

A Polyomino Puzzle

Tomorrow we'll be in California another day, for a puzzle which dovetails nicely with this one.







No comments:

Post a Comment