Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Baffling - 12/8/14

Today's puzzle takes us to California.  I hope you'll forgive me for kicking off the week with a puzzle that's a:

Bit Baffling

Tomorrow we'll be in California for another day.

An invitation:  Some friends and I are hosting an event on Saturday to celebrate 12/13/14.  If anyone would like to participate virtually via google hangouts, please contact me through GC.com and I'll give you the details.  We thought it might be fun to meet and greet some other cachers and perhaps  discover some long-distance trackables.

No comments:

Post a Comment