Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, April 6, 2015

Just Do It - 4/6/15

Today's California puzzle is a fun, thematic one (be sure to note the GC code.)   Go on ...

Just Do It:

Tomorrow we'll be in New York.

P.S.  Sorry for the broken links recently ...I was traveling all day Fridayand didn't see the notes that came in about fixing it until the evening.   Here is a corrected link.

Firs to Find: The Great Pine Tree Controversy

Saturday's was fixed quicker.  I think the "copy" function on my new laptop doesn't always pick up the things I want it to ... I'll try to check all these links before they go live.  A corrected link for Saturday's is:

Haiku Snafu

 



No comments:

Post a Comment