Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Geeky Enough? - 5/12/15

As I've mentioned before, I have no problem being considered a geek ... I even aspire to it. My status fluctuates, but at any given point I know I am never higher than the 2nd biggest geek even in my own household.  Today's California puzzle took me a little longer than some of the solvers describe in their logs ... I'm not sure if that means I'm too geeky, or not geeky enough for:

 The Great Geek Gravitational Generator

Tomorrow we'll be in Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment