Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, August 24, 2015

Bobbing for Caches - 8/24/15

Anyone who lives on the academic calendar is about ready to go back to school, if they haven't already, and that means Fall weather is right around the corner.  Fall is probably my favorite season in upstate New York (my only complaint is that it immediately precedes Winter) and one of the best things about it is the availability of fresh-picked apples.  The crop is supposed to be great this year.  I can't say I've ever bobbed for apples, but with today's Minnesota puzzle I did go:

Bobbing for Caches

I'm very pleased to launch a new logo for the blog (see upper right-hand corner of this page) and offer a banner image for anyone who would like to post it on the cache page for any of their featured puzzles.


I've made a link to a separate page with the image on the right hand side of this page so you can come back and find it later if you'd like.  Many thanks to Cully Long (childofatom) for the design work.  I really like what he's done!

Tomorrow we'll ...

2 comments:

  1. I love the new logo! That would really stand out if people want to use it on their puzzle caches! Just out of curiosity, do you contact the cache owners and let them know that they're going to be featured?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the new logo! No, I do not contact cache owners ... I'm hoping they'll spot the bookmark and wonder what it's all about if they're unfamiliar with the blog.

      Delete