Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Shredded - 2/8/17

Today we continue our week in Minnesota.  Shredding is one of those chores that I tend to let pile up on me.  Instead of doing things one at a time I always end up with a whole bunch at once.  Then I try to do too many pages at once, for too long a time and I end up either jamming the machine or causing it to overheat, leading to more delays.  And have you noticed is much more volume the shredded material takes up than the originals?  For today's puzzle you'll need to sort out a description that's been:


Tomorrow, another day in Minnesota. 

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing! As I sit here and stare at the pile on my desk!

    ReplyDelete