Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, March 31, 2017

Snow Day Fun - 3/31/17

A couple weeks ago I unexpectedly had two days off of work due to the big snowstorm that came through.  As a kid a "snow day" meant a chance to play outside sledding and making a snowman.  Now it just means shoveling.  But at least I had plenty of time on my hands to test out this puzzle that landed in my inbox that afternoon.  Try your luck with these:

Compound Words (My Little Briones #4)

Tomorrow we'll celebrate April Fool's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment