Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Minnesota Bound - 5/24/17

I'll be making a quick visit to the Twin Cities soon, and have been having a blast going back through all the puzzles I've done there and creating a list of potential targets I'd like to attempt to find.  The list is way longer than I'll have time for, but spotted an event that's taking place so if I'm lucky I might even be able to meet a CO or two while I'm there.  In the process of revisiting those great puzzles I came across several that I had been meaning to go back to, but had forgotten about, including this one:

Free Checking

Tomorrow we'll be in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment