Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Sunday, October 8, 2017

And the Winner is ... 10/8/17

Today's puzzle takes us to California.  This weekend I've been busy with my quilt guild's biennial quilt show.  It's a lot of work but I always enjoy seeing how creative my fellow quilters can be.  Many years ago (pre-geocaching) I was tickled to win a couple of viewer's choice ribbons, and I use one of those quilts as my geocaching avatar photo. (Is "avatar photo" a tautology?  I don't even know.)  Although I do have some quilts in this year's show, I know I'm not going to be bringing home any ribbons.  But that's OK:

May the best woman win!

(Editor's note:  While we have had some excellent male quilters in our guild in the past, all of the 200+ entries in this year's show were made by women.)

Tomorrow we'll be in Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment