Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Dodger's Mystery - 11/1/17

Today's puzzle takes us to Ohio.  As I'm preparing this post game 6 of the World Series is in progress, and with the way this series has gone so far, the outcome is anybody's guess.  Although I grew up in Tennessee I was born just outside of L.A. and adopted the Dodgers as my team to watch in the mid-1970's (which meant suffering through consecutive World Series losses to the Yankees).  The last time they were in the series was when I was in college, so it's been fun seeing them have the chance to take it all again.  In honor of the occasion I give you:

Dodger’s Hidden Mystery Cache

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment