Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, January 12, 2018

Plinko! - 1/12/18

Today's cache takes us to Tennessee.  Way, way back in the day I was a big fan of "The Price is Right."  I don't know if I actually saw the debut of "Plinko" (which was just a few days over 35 years ago) but if it happened to be a snow day from school, then it's a pretty good bet that I did.  I know I thought it looked like a fun game, and the cash prize seemed a lot more appealing than a new living room suite.  Try your luck with:

Plinko

Tomorrow we'll ...

P.S. Here's one last plug for my readership survey. I really appreciate all the responses so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment