Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Play it By Ear - 3/6/18

Today's puzzle takes us to Colorado.  I can't say I have perfect pitch, but I do have a pretty good ear for music.  I've always found the connection between music and physics to be pretty cool, and wish I knew more about music theory.  Here's your chance to get a little introduction to the field:

♫ The Music Cache ♫ - Ear Training!

Tomorrow we'll be in ...


1 comment:

  1. I saw a note on my puzzle about this. I am so honored that you featured my puzzle! If anyone is interested, I have several more music related puzzles. Including one that is based on original music I composed specifically for the puzzle. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete