Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Turkey Huntin' - 12/6/18

Today's puzzle takes us to California.  On two separate occasions, in different locations recently I've had to hit the brakes to avoid a turkey crossing the road in front of me.  Now, I don't mean some idiot driver or a clueless pedestrian wearing earbuds and looking at their phone ... I mean actual wild turkeys.  Neither one of them seemed to be in much of a hurry, and I was thinking to myself, "What are these dumb turkeys doing, anyway?"  But they got the laugh on me yesterday ... while I was waiting for one to cross I looked to the left and saw that there were a whole flock of them right there in the woods by the edge of the road, and they were all clustered around a big red sign that said, "No Hunting."  So I guess they weren't so dumb after all; at least they were smart enough to go somewhere to avoid anybody that was:

Turkey Huntin'

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment