Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Resolution - 1/2/19

So, my resolution for this blog this year is to not be so far behind that I have to come find a post for the next day before I go to bed at night.  I've gotten way behind in my solving and so I don't have a nice stash of them saved up.  Back in the early days I could be two, or even three weeks ahead, but I spent this year really scrambling to stay caught up (which started to feel like work).  So, I resolve to work ahead but also to post reruns as needed.  With 8 years of posts to choose from, I've certainly got a lot of them. Remember, your submissions really help me out a lot ... perhaps you can resolve to send me some good ones? Let's travel today to Michigan for a puzzle I featured way back in January, 2012 ... and please wish me luck with my:

Resolution

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment