Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

"Is this gonna be about ducks?" - 2/20/19

Today's Minnesota puzzle is another of those that dropped into my inbox last week, and with the Oscars coming up this weekend it seems like a timely posting.  I'll never forget going to this movie in junior-high.  I loved it but I'm not sure my not-quite-a-date knew what kind of movie it was going to be.  He whispered to me, "Is this gonna be about ducks?" during the opening of the film: 

On Holding Pond

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment