Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Paris - 4/17/19

After the terrible fire at Notre Dame this week, Paris has been on my mind a lot.  It was my mother's favorite city and I was thrilled to be able to pay a visit there a couple of years ago, my first in almost 35 years.  Despite the destruction, there is a huge sense of relief that no one was killed, and that rebuilding is possible.  I had a great time caching in Paris and have featured a number of  its puzzle caches in the past.  Here's one I had on my solved list that I wasn't able to get to while I was there:

Tour Eiffel Photo Myst

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment