Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, May 13, 2019

Mission Impossible - 5/13/19

I'm using another one of Ol'Fogie's recommendations for today, since I ended up being delayed a lot on my trip home Sunday.  It felt like a "mission impossible," honestly, but I did finally make it in the end, only about 6 hours late.  I woke up to a cancelled flight and a suggestion by the airline to just wait another day, which wouldn't work since I have exams to give.  I got a ticket on a different airline and then ended up having my Atlanta-bound flight diverted to Knoxville because of a problem with the landing gear (part of it was stuck "down," which is obviously better than stuck "up," but they told us it created extra drag on the plane, burning a lot of fuel so we couldn't make it to Atlanta and it was enough of an issue that they declared it an emergency landing).  I probably would have had enough time while I was waiting around for a replacement plane to go ahead and go and find some of Ol'Fogie's caches. Let's see where he's sending us today:

"Good afternoon, Geocacher.
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to solve this Cyprus puzzle in
order to find the correct coordinates. As always, should you or any of your team
be caught, we will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This blog will
self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck..."


Tomorrow we'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment