Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, December 2, 2019

December in Sweden - 12/2/19

I always enjoyed advent calendars as a kid, and I still do.  Every year I return to Sweden for a look at the Wexio Christmas calendar, upon which pre-existing puzzles from a lot of different locations appear daily up through December 24th.  The first puzzle this year (which is from Denmark) has a Muppets theme, which made me grin.  I'm going to have fun trying to keep up each day with the:

Wexio Christmas Calendar 2019

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment