Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, July 11, 2020

ꓵbƧIDE ⮍ DOMИ - 7/11/20

I love the photos in today's puzzle from Kansas.  They remind me of the only canoe trip my husband and I ever took way back in the early 90's.  We took our little dog and he sat on top of the cooler in the middle of the canoe looking like Cleopatra going down the Nile.  We weren't very adept paddlers and at least once we did tip over ... but since all of our stuff was packaged such that it would float, our friends were able to chase it down while we recovered from turning:

🙃 ꓵbƧIDE ⮍ DOMИ ♒

Tomorrow we'll ...

2 comments:

  1. Great to see another local (to me) cache make the blog. I nabbed FTF on this one this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my cache. Thank you also for recognizing the extra effort put into the cache page. I feel the presentation is important. Although few cachers, except for puzzle solvers, may view the web version, I try to make the cache pages interesting, enjoyable and part of the experience.

    I hope you get a chance to find some Kansas caches perhaps during Mingo Madness 2021 or GeoCoinfest 2021. We have many creative hides and Cache Owners.

    Congrats to Chris!

    ReplyDelete