Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, September 14, 2020

Climb those steps! - 9/14/20

I had a good time this summer finally starting to put out a series of puzzles loosely based on a Nancy Drew theme.  I've been perusing all of the titles of the books and figuring out how I could work them into puzzle caches.  So far I'm about half way through and I have ideas for a few more to come.  One of the titles was "The Mystery of the 99 Steps" which presented the perfect opportunity, if I could manage to pull it off.  It took a lot of planning, but I've been pleased with the results.  But the puzzle I'm point you to today (which I haven't shared here before) is the original California one that inspired it.  I still have my old composition-style notebook with all of my work written down for Kablooey's:

45-Step Puzzle Cache (KPC2009)

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment