Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

New Tricks - 7/19/22

Today's puzzle takes us back to Canada's Alberta province. In pursuit of something not too heavy/dark to watch I stumbled across the British detective show "New Tricks" on Hulu.  I've enjoyed the characters and the writing, and another plus is that not every other word is ... colorful ... like in many of the streaming shows I've tried lately (I find that my vocabulary deteriorates if I watch too much of that ilk).  As I encroach on "old dog" territory myself, it's good to see that:

JBeck2 Teaches An Old Dog New Tricks 

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment