Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, July 14, 2023

Ca Chauffe! - 7/14/23

I set up yesterday's post late enough that I got confused about what day it was and marked it for 7/14.  In doing so, I was sorry I hadn't done anything with a French theme, for the big Bastille Day holiday.  Imagine my surprise when I realized I had skipped a day ahead and would have the chance to do that after all.  I haven't solved any puzzles in France lately, so I thought I would take the opportunity to revisit one from a CO whose puzzles I always enjoyed.  Many of them are interactive and best done with other people, which led to some fun collaborations.  Try your luck with this one, first featured here back in 2014:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment