Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Shogun - 3/7/24

I went all the way to Czechia to find today's Japanese-themed puzzle based on the same source material as the recently released television show.  I remember watching most of the 1980 version starring Richard Chamberlain, although my mom made me leave the room any time things started getting a little racy or someone prepared to commit seppuku.  I still have a paperback copy of the book purchased right around the same time, and have been enjoying rereading it since the series episodes will be released slowly.  Try your luck (google translate will help) with:


Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment