Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Lady Mondegreen - 4/9/24

Today's Massachusetts puzzle was passed along to me recently.  Try  your luck with:


I told you I'd report back on our eclipse experience.  Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate and the sun was not visible behind the clouds and we sat out in a light rain.  BUT, it did get fully dark, which was pretty cool.  I don't regret making the trek to totality, as it was only a couple of hours and we were able to catch up with my cousin and his family.  But I sure would like to get to see it under optimum conditions.  Maybe someday?? But not in NY.  The next chance anywhere in NY is 2079, and it won't get this far north even then.  

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment