Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Triptych - 11/2/12

When I was growing up, before we took any big trip my parents would order up a Triptik from AAA showing just the route we would take.  I loved flipping the pages as we drove along and got closer to our destination.  With GPS machines and google maps/mapquest, etc., the old paper Triptik seems like ancient history.  Anyway, today I have for you a different kind of Triptych:  a trio of interconnected puzzles from not just one state, but three.  I give you:

Triptych - XOXO from Pennsylvania

Triptych - ABCs from Delaware

and Triptych - Francis Bacon from New Jersey

Tomorrow we'll be back in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment