Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, November 19, 2012

What's your number? - 11/19/12

Today's Oregon puzzle asks:

What's Your Number?

Tomorrow we'll head back to California.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's about time to start thinking about whether I'll be continuing this blog for a third year.  I would like to continue, as I enjoy it and I think there is a small contingent of folks out there that are following along daily.  However, I would like to enlist some helpers for next year, as it takes quite a bit of work to scout out a nice variety of puzzles.  If you'd be willing to be a guest puzzle-picker next year, please contact me via geocaching.com and I will let you know what I've got in mind.  If I can get a few helpers on board, I'll be happy to keep going into 2013.  Remember, I cache as part of teamajk (I'm J). 

No comments:

Post a Comment