Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pull My Finger - 8/28/13

Today's featured puzzle is from California.  I'm glad I gave it a try, although I'm always a bit leery when someone says:

Pull my finger

Tomorrow we'll visit another California puzzle from this CO.

1 comment:

  1. As the CO of this Geocache, I am honored to see it here! Please feel free to tackle any of my puzzles and I'm open to constructive criticism.
    Also, I'm not the type to get upset about sharing info among yourselves.

    Thank you for looking! :-)

    Jim...

    ReplyDelete