Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Art of Noyes - 8/19/13

One of the things I have enjoyed about this puzzling hobby of mine is getting to know puzzlers by the puzzles they write and the logs they post.  On my cachecation to Florida earlier this year, I was tickled, yet surprised, to discover a familiar name in some of the logs I was signing:  ecrane.  I recognized his name because I knew he had written some fun puzzles ... in California, though, not Florida.  In honor of that fun coincidence I thought it would be great to spend a week looking at some of his California puzzles.   We'll start things off with:

The Art of Noyes

Tomorrow, another of ecrane's California puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment