Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Are You Feeling Lucky? - 2/7/15

Today's puzzle is in New Jersey, and as it happens I'm planning to be not far away from there today myself.   As I mentioned yesterday, I tried to attend an event a couple of weeks ago and although I made it there fine, the event didn't go off as planned due to bad weather (that's the irony ... I went early, in part, to avoid worrying about traveling in bad weather).  So, if all goes according to plan I'll be trying again today.  When it comes to making any sort of travel plans this time of year in this part of the world, you just have to ask yourself:

Are You Feeling Lucky?

Tomorrow we'll be in North Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment