Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Podcasting 164 - 2/23/15


I had originally planned for us to be in Spain today, but have postponed that until tomorrow, due to late-breaking events.  A couple folks asked how the podcast went the other night, so I thought I'd talk about that today.  I had fun and thought it went pretty well other than a minor audio glitch in the middle.  Here's a link if you'd like to check it out yourself:



As a result of a request after the podcast, I've created a post with all of the puzzle solving tools I featured back in 2011 (and some new ones as well).  Click on the link to the right where it says "Puzzle Solving Toolbox." (Right under the "Follow by E-mail" link). 

Today's California puzzle is:


Podcasting 164



Tomorrow we'll be in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment