Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Beware the Ides of March - 3/16/15

I hope everyone got their Pi Day souvenirs this weekend ... I ended up getting a couple different pi-related puzzles in addition to attending a Pi Day event.  One of the puzzles I was advised to get to on showshoes ... something I had never tried before.  Lucky I had a friend that let me use hers.
Now that Pi Day is behind us we can focus on some other days ... seeing that yesterday was the Ides of March, it seems like today is a good day to feature this Washington puzzle, which was recommended to me recently:

Caesar Shift

Tomorrow we'll celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Illinois.


No comments:

Post a Comment