Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, March 9, 2015

What time is it? - 3/9/15

I hope everyone remembered to set their clocks ahead yesterday ... otherwise you'll be running behind for everything today.  While I hate losing that hour, I love having that extra light in the evenings.  If it were up to me I would just keep daylight savings time year-round.  It seems to take me a while to get around to all of our clocks, so I'm sure I'll be asking myself repeatedly today, "Is that really what time it is?" Meanwhile today's Oregon puzzle asks:

What Time is it in Berlin?

Tomorrow we'll ...

No comments:

Post a Comment