Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Exam Nightmare - 10/13/15

Today's puzzle takes us back to Ohio.  The other night I went to my last "back to school night" open house as a parent.  Being back in the noisy, crowded halls of high school always makes me a little anxious.  I wonder how many of you are still plagued with dreams of impending academic disaster.  I've had them for years ... it's usually the end of the semester and there's a class I've forgotten to attend and I'm not going to graduate; once in a while I'm back in graduate school and have to defend my thesis again.  Now that I'm on the other side of the classroom I more commonly dream about being unprepared for the first day of class (I'm late, I can't find the classroom, I don't have my handouts, there aren't enough desks in the room, etc.), but I every so often I still have the occasional:

 Exam Nightmare

Tomorrow we'll be in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment