Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Time to Polka! - 10/19/15

I love it when folks pass along puzzles they have enjoyed, and receiving a whole week's worth is like getting a present wrapped up in a nice big bow:  I'm not exactly sure what will be in there, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it, and can't wait to unwrap it and find out. This week I'm being assisted by guest puzzle-picker VPPLAYER.  Let's kick things off with a puzzle near his home turf in Ohio.  Everybody ready?  It's:

Time to Polka!

Tomorrow we'll be in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment