Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Par For the Course - 3/15/16

Today's South Carolina puzzle is posted in honor of my Dad's birthday today.  He doesn't get out to play much golf any more, but he keeps up with the exploits of the pros and keeps me well-informed.  His favorite tournaments are ones where they are playing courses he has played himself, and he can give detailed descriptions of rounds he played years and years ago.  Listening to him talk about golf is probably like listening to me talk about puzzles. ;)   Back in college I'm sure I was the only one who turned on the golf broadcasts on Sunday afternoons just to feel like I was back at home.   My friends may have thought I was a little goofy, but that's:

Par for the Course

Tomorrow we'll be in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment