Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Birds Know - 9/29/16

Today's puzzle takes us to Arizona.  It always amazes me how the birds know all that they do.  My friend who does research on crows is always telling me how smart they are, and I believe it.   A lot of birds need to know when to migrate, where they're going, and how to get there. We've got birds of all kinds around here, both year round and seasonally.  The nights are getting colder (it was in the 30's the other night) and the geese are starting to make their way south.  Recently I had a near-miss with a wild turkey when I was driving to work ... I didn't stop to ask it why it was crossing the road.  ;)  For the answer to today's puzzle you'll have to ask these:

Bids on a Wire

Tomorrow we'll be in Canada's Manitoba province.

No comments:

Post a Comment