Welcome!

Welcome! If this is your first visit, please read the introduction at the bottom of the page. You are welcome to leave comments, but comments including hints will not be published. If you have a puzzle you'd like to recommend, please contact teamajk through geocaching.com -- Enjoy the puzzles!

Friday, November 4, 2016

A Golden Friday - 11/4/16

Cubs win! Cubs win! Cubs win!  OK, thank you for letting me get that out of my system.  I'll have you know that I contributed in a very important way ... by actually *not* watching the end of the game.  Over the previous 6 games an obvious statistical correlation had developed whereby the more closely I followed the game, the poorer the Cubs did.  I tried hard to stay away during Game 7, and they got off to a nice lead.  But I snuck in a couple of peeks at the scores mid-game and sure enough I almost jinxed the poor guys.  Only after I forced myself to turn off the TV at the top of the 10th and not even look for any updates on the computer did they manage to seal the deal.  Chicago will be celebrating in a big way today with a huge parade.

In honor of this "Golden" Friday, I thought I'd share my most recent puzzle with you (disclaimer: I also haven't got a nice tough-and-juicy puzzle in the solved pile to share with you today, so this gets me out of that jam as well).

The "golden ammo can" tradition of placing a gold-painted ammo can in honor of a cacher's 1000th find is going strong around here.  I'm curious about the range of this tradition.  Is it something that's done where you are?  Do you have a different fun tradition to share? Post a comment or send me a message and let me know.  In the mean time, have a little fun with:

The Golden Lion: 8bitlion's Golden Ammo Can

Tomorrow we'll be in ...




No comments:

Post a Comment